If the time has come to replace your old windows, consider adding a high-quality solar film application to the glass, too. A solar film can also be installed over existing window glass. What solar film does is block solar infrared heat from getting inside your home, and a good quality film will do its job effectively for a long time. Whether your home is in direct sunlight most of the day or only hit with the hot sun on one side, choosing to reinforce your window glass with a protective solar film might be the answer to your heat or glare issues.
While you may be a do-it-yourself kind of homeowner, there are some jobs that are best left to the experts. Here are five advantages of investing in professional solar film installation in Birmingham, AL:
- Save time: When you hire the right contractor or company for solar film installation, you will have protected windows in less time than if you tried doing it yourself. A pro knows exactly what it is they are doing, and therefore don’t need extra time to figure out a plan. Depending on the size of the job, you can have solar film windows in an afternoon or two!
- Save money: Sure, you might be able to find some good deals on residential or commercial solar film—just make sure the workmanship is of high quality. But another way that going with a professional solar film installer saves you money is the fact you are not wasting money. If you are not trained in the installation process, you could end up spending a lot more buying materials to fix mistakes. It’s even possible to destroy the window glass, in which case you’ll have to pay for a replacement window.
- Install it right the first time: Wasting money on replacement parts and materials is not ideal. Instead of struggling to figure out the ins and outs of solar film installation in Birmingham, AL, hire a pro to install it right the first time.
- Enhance curb appeal: A high-quality solar film application for your home or business windows is undoubtedly going to enhance curb appeal. A job done right will result in a smooth glass surface that’s free of trapped air bubbles and unevenness. Better to get attention for how beautiful your windows are, as opposed to receiving negative attention for ugly ones!
- Peace of mind: Successful completion of a DIY home improvement project is something to be proud of, but you shouldn’t attempt a project you are not equipped to work on. To banish worry from the equation, hire someone with solar film installation knowledge and experience from the start.
From the desire to protect the inside of your home to creating a better work environment at your brick and mortar business, you can rest assured that solar film applications are suitable for most structures with glass windows. Luckily, the expert installers at Solar Control Specialists are knowledgeable in both residential and commercial building solar film installation in Birmingham, AL. Contact our team today for more information!