As a homeowner, you’re going to be faced with project after project over the lifetime of your home—projects that are dedicated to keeping its value consistent, it’s livability high, its comfort and convenience levels in tandem and, most importantly, its efficiency optimal.
While we’re all familiar with the major undertakings that cost so much money to perform out of pocket—roof replacements, HVAC installation, window replacements, etc.—there are a few minor projects that can have a profound impact on our homes that we often overlook in favor of these more dramatic upgrades. For example, Birmingham solar screening: a simple, yet highly effective process that can improve many aspects of your home with one fell swoop.
Take a look at five reasons to invest in Birmingham solar screening and how this process will keep your home comfortable and your wallet happy:
1. It’s cheap: The cost to insulate your home through solar screening is marginal when compared to the cost of something like outfitting your home with new windows or an upgraded HVAC system. Because film is cheap to produce and easy to install, you can have professional grade film installed with virtually no hassle and once it’s in place, you won’t have to worry about a hefty overhanging fee to pay off.
2. It’s invisible: Part of keeping up your home is ensuring that it looks great. If you’re worried about how your home looks in conjunction with its curb appeal, solar screening will certainly give you peace of mind—films are generally invisible, providing their benefits without displacing the appeal of your windows.
3. It’s quick: Having a new roof put on your home, new windows installed or new siding put in place marks the start of an extensive process that can take days to complete, with much labor to show for it. If you choose the path of Birmingham solar screening for your home, you’ll be dealing with a process that barely takes an afternoon to complete, with very little labor involved at all.
4. It works in all seasons: It’s rare to find a home upgrade that improves your home in all seasons and weather. Solar screening, however, will benefit you throughout the year, giving way to lower heating costs in the winter, lower cooling costs in the summer and less overall strain on your HVAC system no matter what the weather outside looks like. You can count on utility savings all year round, which isn’t something that many homeowners are going to turn their noses up at!
5. It’s a long-term investment: The best upgrades you can make to your home are those that will stand the test of time and give you peace of mind for years to come. Solar screening is one of these investments and will last for years and years, bringing you efficiency for the better part of a decade before it begins to deteriorate or fail.
Remember, these are just five reasons why Birmingham solar screening is the number one home upgrade you can make to your living space this summer. You’re bound to experience all of these benefits and more after you have screening properly put in place by a professional at Solar Control Specialists.