This summer is expected to be another scorcher here in Birmingham, but commercial tinting could help your business survive and even thrive in the heat. When the weather grows hotter, hot, sweaty commercial spaces can deter customers and decrease employee morale. But investing in commercial tinting in Birmingham can help to curb this effect.
Whether you’ve been considering commercial tinting for a long time, or had never even heard of it until now, this summer could be the time when you finally invest in the quality, protection and longevity of your commercial space. Here are just a few potential benefits to consider when you’re thinking about commercial tinting in Birmingham this summer.
- Cooler space: One of the biggest selling points for tinted windows is that they can dramatically cool a space by filtering the hot sunlight. Once word gets out that your retail or restaurant space is a cool place to gather on hot days, you’ll likely see a bump in business. If nothing else, it will make the workday a lot more comfortable for you and your employees.
- Attractive windows: Commercial tinting can add a certain level of style and appeal to your commercial space. Plain windows can cause a glare in the summer, making your commercial space appear harsh and unpleasant, but tinted windows can provide a nice sort of “mood lighting” for your business.
- Lower bills: Because tinted windows can help make your commercial space cooler in the summer (and also warmer in the winter), you’ll have less of a need to crank the AC to full capacity every summer day. You’ll soon see the difference in your utility bills. Within a year or two, the price of tinted windows will likely pay for itself and more.
- Happier employees: Nobody wants to work in a space that’s oppressively hot and produces glares on the computer screens. Tinted windows will help contribute to a better work atmosphere, which will likely make your commercial space a more desirable place to work. This will translate to employees that are happier, more hard working and more creative.
- Better protection: Finally, tinted windows don’t only protect you and your business from the sun. They also protect against intruders by making it more difficult to break your windowpanes. If your business requires expensive equipment to operate, or if you run a retail space, tinted windows will make for a useful component of your larger security system.
- Longevity: When you think about the future of your business, you likely prefer to think in the long term. Purchasing cheap fans to help you survive through the summer isn’t a long-term solution; it’s a short-term bandage. If you want your business to not just survive, but thrive for many more summers to come, then investing in commercial tinting in Birmingham is the wise option.
If you have any questions about commercial tinting in Birmingham, we hope you’ll contact Solar Control Specialists for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.