Depending on the type of store you operate, your storefront could be the most important aspect of your business. Your store’s facade and your windows could be the determining factor in a potential customer’s mind regarding whether or not they’ll go inside and do some shopping. It hurts to say it, but your windows could also be your store’s downfall. If would-be thieves walk past your store and see something nice in the windows, they could easily smash your windows and run off with some loot. Luckily, commercial window tinting in Birmingham, AL can help in both of these situations, and more:
- Window tinting can attract customers: It’s all about making that first great impression on potential customers. First and foremost, people walking past your shop want to see clean windows. That’s easy enough to accomplish; just be sure to use some glass cleaner on your windows daily. It’s also safe to say that folks want to be awed from time to time. A nice, decorative window tint can do wonders to attract a customer’s eye and maybe draw them into your store. Our talented technicians can add decorative window film or tinting to your business to really bring shoppers inside.
- Window tinting can keep shoppers around: Once you’ve got shoppers in your store, the last thing you want is for them to leave without buying anything. Late afternoon sun shining through windows can bother your shoppers and make them want to leave sooner, costing you a potential sale. Limit the amount of annoying sunlight by applying a window tint to your storefront windows.
- Window tinting can protect your interior: The sun is as annoying as it is damaging. Ultraviolet rays, which easily penetrate un-tinted windows, can drastically fade your carpeting and walls, and could potentially damage any goods that are in your store.
- Window tinting can reduce energy costs: The sun’s rays obviously raise the temperature in your store, which causes you to turn the AC on. The longer your AC runs, the higher your electric bill will be. Cut that cost by tinting your windows and limiting the amount of sun that gets into your store.
- Window tinting can keep thieves out: Someone looking to steal from your store is going to have a hard time figuring out what to steal if they can’t see inside. Commercial window tinting in Birmingham, AL is great for keeping valuables out of sight from ne’er-do-wells. When you call us to install window tinting to prevent thievery, ask about our window treatments that can make your windows shatterproof and resistant to graffiti.
- Window tinting boosts your property value: Everyone knows that better-looking properties sell for more. That’s why people spend so much money painting and upgrading their homes before putting them on the market. A window tint, regardless of the reason for its application, can help your property sell for more money if you’re trying to get rid of it.
When you’re ready to install window tinting, or you have any questions about the process, we hope you’ll give Solar Control Specialists a call and speak with one of our experts.