How much do you know about low-E window film? Are you aware of the many benefits this product can offer? Unfortunately, most homeowners don’t realize the full potential of low-E window film. They have never contacted a window film installer in Birmingham, AL to learn more about its benefits.
Don’t miss out! Following are the top six benefits you could enjoy if you contact a window film installer in Birmingham, AL today.
- Reduce heat: Do any of your rooms face east or west? The sun-filled windows can add nice, natural light to the space, but they can also quickly heat up your interior. By late afternoon, your living room could feel like an oven. By applying the heat-blocking technology of low-E window film, you can reduce the “sauna” effect of these rooms.
- Reduce glare: Our lives are filled with technological devices. Glare from windows can interfere with computer work, movie watching, gaming and more. Enjoy a better view of your phone or smart TV with the help of a window film installer in Birmingham, AL. Low-E window films will reduce the glare from your windows and make screen viewing easier and more pleasant.
- Reduce fading: Furniture, artwork and area rugs are often a significant investment. Over time, however, these items can fade due to sun exposure. Low-E window films can help protect your upholstery and artwork by reducing their exposure to the sun. Your décor can enjoy a longer lifespan and remain bright and appealing for years to come.
- Reduce discomfort: Do you find yourself avoiding your favorite chair on particularly cold or hot days? Perhaps one of your bedrooms is especially uncomfortable during extreme temperatures. Low-E window film will help keep cold air out in the winter and warm air out in the summer, creating a more comfortable interior environment throughout your home.
- Reduce costs: By assisting with interior temperature regulation, low-E window film can help you save on your utility bills. Your HVAC won’t have to work as hard or run as often. As a result, your energy bills will be more affordable. Over the seasons, your utility savings can easily pay for the small investment you make in the installation of low-E window film.
- Reduce UV rays: Most people don’t apply sunscreen if they will be staying indoors. However, damaging UV rays stream through your windows all day long. Low-E window films typically block 99% of UV rays, so you can enjoy natural light without worrying about its harmful potential.
Reap the Benefits of Low-E Window Film
If these benefits sound appealing to you, don’t hesitate to contact your local low-E window film installer in Birmingham, AL. The experts at Solar Control Specialists are ready to answer any questions you have and assist you in selecting the best window film solution for your property.
Our team provides prompt, professional window film installation at affordable rates. Contact us today to tap our in-depth experience and top-quality resources to enhance your surroundings. Reach us at 205-467-6869 with any inquiries or to schedule an appointment.