Selecting the correct window tinting or film for your home can be a difficult prospect when there are so many choices available to you. If you have not previously shopped for window tinting, it can be easy to become overwhelmed by the sheer variety of options that exist on the market.
Therefore, it’s important to consider your goals. Are you looking to reduce the solar heat in your home? Do you just want an aesthetic upgrade? When you know what your goals are, you’ll find it easier to narrow down options and select what is, for you, the best window tinting in Birmingham, AL.
Here are a few examples of some of the types of window tinting you’ll find offered by window film suppliers:
- Solar Silver: This is a modern-looking type of film that offers outstanding light reflectivity, plus heat and UV rejection. It is particularly complementary with factory tint glass. The metallized design of the tinting does not fade over time, which means you don’t have to worry about replacing it, and you’ll get years of energy savings when using it.
- Sunset Bronze: This style of film provides a warmer, almost copper-like appearance that is especially beautiful in a country or mountain setting. It is particularly complementary with commercial buildings. The metallized films provide good heat rejection while also cutting down on the glare you might otherwise expect to experience.
- NightScape: NightScape provides outstanding heat rejection while cutting down on the amount of reflectivity, both indoors and out. It features a unique sort of reverse hybrid design with an aluminum metallized layer and a layer that has been charcoal dyed.
- Daylight Natural: Daylight Natural films offer a lower level of light reflectivity to give a softer, more neutral appearance that often blends better with the décor people have in their homes and businesses, while still giving a natural view of the surroundings outside.
- Scenic View: Scenic View films provide the best heat and glare rejection you’ll find anywhere on the market, and they’re particularly beneficial to use with dual pane windows. They provide low interior light reflectivity, which makes for some more optimal nighttime and daytime views. The metallized films do not fade over time, which means you’ll be able to benefit from some long-lasting interior fading protection.
- Safety films: Safety films offer the many benefits of window tinting while also protecting against criminal acts and break-ins, as well as potential environmental effects. You’ll find these films available in a wide variety of color shades and thicknesses. There are also similar brands of films that are designed to combat vandalism, which come in the form of a clear peel-and-place anti-graffiti film.
These are just a few examples of some of the types of window film products you’ll see when you investigate your options on the market. For more information about how you can choose the best window tinting in Birmingham, AL for your needs, contact the experts at Solar Control Specialists today. We look forward to pairing you with the ideal product for your property!